Monday, January 26, 2009

My 2 cents

I'm sick of reading about feces, fungi, bacteria, mold, parasites, vomiting, diarrhea, and death.
Talk about depressing!
No wonder I don't eat seafood, I just got done reading the second chapter in my sanitation and safety book and I'm semi-horrified. Why risk it?

Also, I signed my life away on Thursday. I will conform to the culinary code. Haha, okay so maybe no big deal for me. But it's still kinda weird.
No visible tattoos, no earrings (at all), nails can't be longer than 1/4 of and inch, wearing the right color of socks....fun things like that.
Oh and did you know that once you get your tongue pierced you lose 40% use of your taste buds? Chef Carey said you might as well switch professions now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Intresting about the tongue piercing...I had no loss of taste, and I had the piercing for about 7 years...maybe I'm the exception to the rule?